Thursday, January 21, 2010

Crawfordville  to Panama City Florida
 
We stayed in a Best Western last night which had a beautiful HUGE whirlpool bath so I took my time this morning, enjoying living in the present drinking my morning tea in the tub.  It was pouring down, hard, driving rain so there was no rush for us to get going.  When we finally did we covered aout 100 miles today, ending the day in Panama City, Florida.


We had fun stopping in shops along Route 98.  Frank and I were both very impressed with this area of Florida.  Lots of forests, beaches, shoreline, state parks, and small fishing or tourists towns.  It was fun but I wish it wasn't raining I would have liked to enjoy the beaches more. 
 We enjoyed this small Maratime Museum in Aalachicola, FL  They were working on a 85 ft Hereshof 3 masted Schooner.



Water  Ski's $75 ea
Fish Chairs $299 ea
Surfboards $165 ea


No comments:

Post a Comment