Thursday, December 17, 2009

Nothing but Bitter Cold here in the North Country


Well we had our coldest day of the year so far today. I finally broke down and pulled out the LL Bean silk long underwear. I seem to be more into relaxing and finishing up loose ends lately preparing for the Christmas and the trip. I had a lovely lunch with some girlfriends today at Mise En Place. We were the only people there and had a delightful time. Saw some old friends from my Water Village days - Warren and Tensy - they are 90 & 91 and were just leaving when we arrived. It's quiet here in Wolfeboro. Waiting for the holiday to pass.

Spent a good part of the day yesterday, creating new business cards, and still trying to get used to the new computer. Hippo Press in Manchester does a really terrific job with 4 colored / 2 sided post cards. They're in-excpensive and fast. I sent it to them by computer yesterday (Wed) and I get to pick it up next Monday or maybe Tuesday because of the holiday rush. Now that's good service!

Some people are starting to email me and say they aren't able to sign up for the blog. If you are one of them please get in touch at Cathy@DragonfliesAntiques.com. If I get enough complaints maybe it'll will help me figure out the common thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment