Friday, November 27, 2009

Welcome & Happy Thanksgiving

Well I spent the better part of the day creataing a new web page and a new blog.

I've tried a few different blogs in the past but have lost the thread so this time I hope to be more diligent and tell folks about living in New England and what it's like to be an antiques dealer in a summerl resort area.

I hope to share antecdotes, recipes, seasonal blessings, and green tips for frugal living. I'll share our daily lives in a never-ending search for vintage Americana, antiques, museums, pop culture, flea markets, junk shops, auctions, high end to low end from the New England countryside to New York City.


We're planning on traveling this winter and will keep you up to date on our search.


Until the next time , , , Dragonfly

No comments:

Post a Comment