Monday, November 30, 2009

New Blog for Dragonflies Antiques


11/30/09 - New Blog for Dragonflies Antiques


NEW DOMAIN - NEW WEBSITE - NEW EMAIL - NEW START

Well finally after 5 years of waiting I finally was able to secure the domain name http://www.dragonfliesantiques.com/ . It had been registered but not used by someone who was hoping I'd pay for the privilege of the name but I just waited them out and jumped on the name the day they let it expire.




So now that I have a new dominion name, and a new computer I've decided to re-direct my marketing strategy a bit to include this blog which I hope to keep up to date each evening or every couple of days.




My husband Frank and I are gearing up to go away this winter in search of great American Pop Icons, Flea Markets, Green Markets, Antiques Shows, etc. We hope to find and write about all sorts of things that happen in an antiquarians day. It's not always easy being a dealer but it's always lots of fun.




Sunday we went to the dump which is staying open longer on Sunday and while Frank was recycling our bottles and cans down below I went up above to the big metal and wood dumpster containers to see a local contractor throwing out a big piece of plywood. It was just exactly perfect for a Christmas project we've been working on to decorate the barn. I should say that I'm directing and Frank is tolerating. Don't ya love it!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment